#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, January 24, 2005

Why should I buy when I can get a free credit report?

Why should I buy when I can get a free credit report?: "The 3-in-1 Report is Recommended
Yes, this one you pay for! But there are good reasons to pay. For example the free credit report will only give you your history and not the score.
If you are trying to increase your credit score you need to know that number. The free report will not give you those numbers.
That's because the scoring system was devised by the credit industry to strictly be used by creditors and banks. But eventually the laws have changed this.
Also bear in mind when you are trying to improve your credit score, you will still need to re-order your report to see the new results. Besides you can only order a free credit report once per year. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home