#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Sunday, May 08, 2005

all-creditmortgage.com

all-creditmortgage.com: "Testimonials
Ed L - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for getting my refinance through so quickly! I couldn't believe how quickly we were signing the final documents in such a short time.
Noel B - Reno, NV
When you explained to me that I could save over $450 per month on my monthly payment, I didn't believe you at first but as you work so hard and was so patience with me and Teresa, I really began to feel confident that our loan could be completed, and it did!
J Baker - Riverside, CA
Thank you so much for helping us out! My husband and I are so relieved that our credit cards are finally paid off! You really showed us how to lower our monthly payments. Your guidance in helping us to qualify for a great loan and low interest rate really amazed us.
Ron H. - Utah
Shortly before I went in the hospital unexpectantly, you locked a fabulous rate for me but due to my extended stay I was unable to communicate. Through your consistent emails you did not give up and when I was healthy enough I called you. You were more than ready to swiftly help me get my loan funded in a timely manner. Thanks so much for your help."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home