#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Friday, July 21, 2006

How to pay off debt if spouse is unable to handle the responsibility.

Must I pay for hubby's credit card debt? - Bankrate.com

A good lesson to be learned here. I am sure there are many married couples who face this scenario and it will grow as long as we do not understand how to resolve this issue.

Here are some easy steps to protect yourself. When I say easy, yes they are BUT can also be very difficult for some....

Curtd

http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com

Check it out now....

Must I pay for hubby's credit card debt?
Bankrate.comĀ - 3 hours ago
... The Debt Adviser, Steve Bucci, is the president of Money Management International Financial Education Foundation and the author of Credit Repair Kit for Dummies ...

technorati tags:, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home