#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

STUDENTS: How To Manage Student Credit Card Debt!

Student Credit Card Debt

Going to college today is much different than 15 or 20 years ago, financially speaking.

Although as college students we were able to get part time jobs to offset some of the expenses while going to school so that we could enjoy a bit of college life and such.

However, today's student is face with higher costs and because of the ease of available credit cards, more and more students are using credit to finance their education.

The problem is that students are the worst at managing money and if you didn't learn to balance a paycheck or bother to learn the value of addition and subtraction then you might be in the world of financial hurt! And you're not even in out of school!....

Unfortunately here in America, that's a fact of life.

There is a way to get a hold of your credit card expenses but you'll need to seriously sit down and put together a SIMPLE plan to budget your money....

Here's some help, the following article is an excellent guide to helping you to enjoy college and not lose sleep over your education....check it out

Curt
http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com

Student Credit Card Debt

CardRatings.com offers : A Survival Guide for Students: "Students should be able to go to sleep each night with the only pressing responsibility being the English exam tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, for many college students this is not the case. Many are already burdened with financial pressure because they are accruing credit card debt...$7000 worth of it. See also my article Grading Campus Credit .

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on accept credit card online when I found your page. Your site describing STUDENTS: How To Manage Student Credit Card Debt! is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on accept credit card online then drop by the site above and check it out.

Wed Nov 16, 02:30:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on airline credit card when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for airline credit card. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about airline credit card at the site above.

Fri Nov 18, 12:22:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on fleet credit card I somehow ended up on your page. As your STUDENTS: How To Manage Student Credit Card Debt! is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about fleet credit card, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Sat Nov 19, 01:40:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on airline credit card when I found your page. Your site describing STUDENTS: How To Manage Student Credit Card Debt! is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on airline credit card then drop by the site above and check it out.

Sat Nov 19, 06:39:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy...Wow! While I was searching for info on guaranteed credit card I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for guaranteed credit card. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about guaranteed credit card.

Mon Nov 21, 08:51:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy...Wow! While I was searching for info on guaranteed credit card I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for guaranteed credit card. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about guaranteed credit card.

Tue Nov 22, 02:58:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi gotoguy...Wow! While I was searching for info on att universal credit card I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for att universal credit card. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about att universal credit card.

Sun Nov 27, 05:36:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there gotoguy, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on teen credit card debt statistics I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for teen credit card debt statistics. Should the need ever arise where you need information on teen credit card debt statistics then drop by for a look.

Sat Dec 03, 12:55:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home