#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

How To Prevent Identity Theft

Identity theft hits home - Fort Monroe Casemate Online

Identity theft is sure a menace, creating undo stress in one's life. I recently did something really dumb online that quite simply could have lead to identity theft.

I replied to a phisihing email that lead to me giving information to my checking account.

Fortunately my bank provides an alert service that detects fraudulent activity and they alerted me. I stopped the action but after that was pure hassle...and I started it!

I've already read this article 2 times and I'm taking notes...so should you.

CurtdĀ  http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com



Fort Monroe Casemate Online
Identity theft hits home
Fort Monroe Casemate Online,?VA?- 8 hours ago
... If you are going on extended TDY or deployment, have an active duty military alert, which lasts one year, placed on your credit reports to minimize the risks ...

technorati tags:, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home