#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

credit report - Google News

It never fails, you get your credit report and as you are looking it over you notice an account with a rather unusal looking balance.

Further investigation and it's not even an account name you even recognize....ever experience this situation?

I hope you never do and that is why I recommend that you check your credit report more than once a year.

If you subscribe to a monthly service, that would be the ideal way to manage your credit report history...anyway this article set off a good reason to review your credit report.

Inaccurate reporting on your credit report could ruin your good credit history.

Curtd http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com

Read more of the story...

credit report - Google News: "Troubleshooters: Credit Report Mistakes
WWAY NewsChannel 3, NC - Aug 3, 2006
... credit history. 'I went and got my copy of the credit report, and there was stuff on there that wasn't mine. Not even my name.'. ... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home