#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Thursday, September 20, 2007

How to Eliminate Your Debt in 7-1/2 Years

Being in debt is not a fun place to be.

I know that I don't enjoy it. It's all consuming. Very restrictive to one's life style. Do you know what I mean?

I hate counting my money but I know that is very necessary...after all I have bills to pay, need to eat and pay for gas!

Oh and the other thing I do is avoid looking at my check book balance.

I know, sounds crazy but I hate the fact of watching my money slowly or quickly disappear.

But that's all changing.

A few months ago I decided to make changes in the way I spend my money.

This decision really manifested within my life, inside my head.

The best action I took was to have a strategy, a plan. Why? Because that's the starting place to how you can begin eliminating your debt.

Here is a plan if you don't have one, that will guarantee eliminating your debt in 7-1/2 years. Just go here:

http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com/debt-elimination.html

Thanks for viewing,

Curt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Steve Herman and i came across your post because of a widget i installed on my blog...it had your article listed
my blog is www.financialadvantages.com/blog and it deals with reducing debt!!!

Sat Sep 22, 08:32:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home