#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Companies such as Equifax are offering a great service if you are a fraud victem....

Equifax battles fraud online, offers free credit reports to ... - Banking Business Review

Have you ever been a victem of fraud or identity theft? I have and fortunatley I took immediate action. One of the services I subscribed to with my current bank was a fraud alert to identify unusual activity in my bank account.

I was alerted about a month ago on such activity and I had to cancell my debit card....luckily it stopped the fraud of over $400 of multiple attempts to ding my checking account. The downside is that I'm still trying to rectify this matter and it is hassle.

One of the first credit report companies I notified was Equifax. I made one report to them and they notified the other two credit report agencies, Trans Union and Experian.

This article below is an example of their services for any one who has been a recent victem of fraud or identity theft.

Read this important article....

Curtd

http://www.101-credit-debt-finance.com

Equifax battles fraud online, offers free credit reports to ...
Banking Business Review - Jun 27, 2006
By Nick Kingsley. The credit agency Equifax is reportedly set to offer some of the UK's most indebted consumers access to their own credit records for free. ...

technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home