#navbar { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Saturday, September 29, 2007

How to Flood Your Pocket With Wads of Cash...the Easy Way!

...Well may be not wads of cash but definitely a significant savings, how?

Budgeting the household expenses can be such a drag. Feels almost like having a rope around your neck.

I've been budgeting seriously for about 2 years now and I have to say that it's actually working. I have cut back on lots of little things like buying snacks...especially those impulsive kinds of snacking.

I've cut out those expensive trips to Starbucks or Peets Coffee. (Going to those places is like shopping at a Cosco...have ever noticed they deliberately place all the snack junk towards the check out stand? So as you are waiting with your cart to pay, you're standing next to a big pallet of beef jerky or the special on your favorite chocolate candy!)

I digress...

But the reality to my success is actually cutting out all the small things...I've noticed that I have extra change, so I just put it away.

One of the biggest culprits in spending money is at the grocery store. Do you find yourself counting and adding how much you are spending? I do.

A couple of posts back I talked about buying in $30 units and that has helped me a lot.

I just read an interesting article about how this one person goes grocery shopping.

Check it out, I think you'll enjoy it:

Grocery Budget Undergoing Overhaul
By paidtwice
It is clear from the results of this month that the grocery budget needs an overhaul. Which actually, is understandable. My three year old eats more every day it seems, my 11 month old is starting to eat enough to actually add to our ..


Thanks for viewing,
Curtd
Do you want more tips on saving money? Visit here: 101-credit-debt-finance.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home